Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Decisions...decisions.

Man, I've been thinking about a lot lately.

I've got to make decisions about school and I don't know how soon I need to make them. I can either graduate in May 2011 or Dec 2011. Most people would say go for the earlier. But there are a few things that would make me wait till Dec 2011. Like graduating with my sister. However if I graduate in May 2011, I will be the first person on my mom's side to graduate from College. That sounds awesome. Also there are certain classes that if I decided to graduate in May I would need to take this next fall but if I graduate in Dec I can just take them the fall after that. It's only a slight mess, and it's all because I decided to take classes this summer. My mom will probably try to talk to me out of staying at school this summer. But it's all for good reason. And it outweights my other option of going home and not doing a single thing. I can't work there, I can here. I hate trying to figure this stuff out. All in due time I suppose. I haven't really had much time to talk to the people that this would matter much to but I will eventually. PLUS I still have to make sure my place of living over the summer is still an option. But I'm not to worried there.

I guess I should just really be praying about all this.

Prayer. I'm lacking. Perhaps you are too.

God,
Direct my steps.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment