I've been up chatting with a really good friend of mine. And I've realized some things. Things I've always known, but it was like a different realization.
At some point in time, we have that one thing that keeps knocking us down. Satan uses that one weakness to pull us further and further away from God. We have people in our lives that try to help us out as we fight that battle, but all we see is what that person needs to fix in their life. And we get mad or angry with them because they are a sinner too. But that's just it, we ALL have something in our life that is always tempting us more so than any other thing. It tears at us. And we get upset when someone points it out and trys to help because all we see is that one thing in their life.
I have respect for my friends who know they arn't doing the right things but still make an effort to help me or others. They still love God, and respect him. Some days they may not care about our God, and some days I don't either. I care about myself. But that's the beauty of God and Christ and His grace and forgiveness. Even when I only care about myself, He's still there waiting for me to turn to Him. I mess up every day of my life. I love God with all my heart, but sometimes I allow satan to blind me from that. My life is ment to be lived for God and I hope to remind myself of that everyday. My soul purpose in life is to worship Him and Him alone. Next is to share that with others.
Forgive me for my faults. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be, nor do I think I am. I'm broken. I'm a liar. I'm a thief. I'm sick. I'm a sinner. I need God and Christ every single day, every single hour, every single minute, every single second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment