Sunday, March 21, 2010

Humility

How selfish am I?

God has humbled my heart. So much today. My purpose in life is to share his love and his son. But how selfish am I to not do so. I let people pick at me. Tear at me. Knock me to the ground. And for what? So they feel accompished? And then I lash out in response! How selfish am I?

Christ reached out to all. The sick, the poor, the needy.

People judge me, hate me, are rude to me, decided I'm not worth their time, their friendship.

Well, I didn't ask you to be my friend. I told you that I would be yours! And I stand true to that.

I've been hurt a lot by my "friends" resently. And to them I say, so be it. I'm still standing by the grace of God, who sent Christ.

You can hurt me all you want, but I'll still love you! And not because I think I'm better than you or want to be better than you. Simply because God loves me and he loves you, and with out love, we are nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment