Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Need

I feel dragged through the mud. I just let people pull me along. Not realizing that I'm letting it hurt me.

I'm just tired of the bull crap. People treating each other like crap. People leading each other on. People just not caring over all for each other. They are so wrapped up in there video games to even realize that someone is sitting next to them. Or they are so wrapped up in what they need to even realize someone is sitting next to them with a need and they aren't saying a word about it.

I guess this is me sitting next to everyone keeping my needs to myself. I'm not even sure if I could tell you my needs. But I have them, and I don't feel like others notice. I'm SCREAMING on the inside. And yet, I make no sound.

God! He's there. He knows. If I look to him he will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment