Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WITH OUT LOVE, WE ARE NOTHING.

I've often said this in a lot of things I've been writing but I think it's something God is showing me...

Love is everything. God's love runs so deep, we can only understand the surface of it. We are suppose to love each other unconditionally. UNCONDITIONALLY! Most of us forget. Sometimes it's so hard when people treat us wrongly. I'm amazed when Christian people can be SO hateful. They are not expressing love. They are not expressing Christ in their life. They walk away from people because it's too "hard" to have that person be a part of their life.

I have this friend. And this friend isn't a good person. People often wonder why I still talk to them, and occasionally hang out with them. It's simply because they haven't decided that they don't want to be my friend anymore. Because I CAN NOT MAKE THAT A CHOICE FOR MYSELF, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO!

I'm not the greatest friend at times, no one is. But to simply walk away from someone when you don't nesessarily like something they are doing, isn't love. Friendships ARN'T ment to be easy. And if all your friendships are easy, then you don't truly care for those other people. You arn't going to agree on everything. When they go through something difficult, it will burden you and vice versa. But if your friendships are a simple "How are you doing, let's eat cake and be merry" all the time, your friendships won't grow. And this isn't love.

I'm taking a step back. I look at my life, and see a lot of pain when it comes to my friends. But I know that I have probably cause them pain, just as they have caused me pain. But I still love them, and the fact that they are still there for me, lets me know they still love me. And that they know God, and have his love pouring out!

No matter who you are, or what you have done, I will ALWAYS be your friend. I have a couple people who can tell you it's true. They walk out of my life, and then right back in. I want people to be able to see God's love pouring out of me. I'm working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment