Wow. I didn't think I would cry. I'm going to be gone for 2 and a half weeks, and I actually started to cry when I was saying goodbye to Kent. I've never had to say bye to a boyfriend for a period of time. It was weird, but a good weird. Very much bittersweet. I can't wait to see my mom. And then I get a nice long break, and I plan to paint up a storm. We'll see how that goes.
However, tomorrow morning, well I guess is a few hours, we head out on our 3 day road trip back home. That won't be fun. I'll be happy when we get to our final destination. (Eh, bad movies)
So when I'm going through my day, things happen and I think, "I need to blog about this later", but I never rememeber what it is. Figures.
We have an early morning. Gross. About 9 hours on the road till we get to the first place we are going. I'm tired. I need to sleep.
I'll miss you Kent. (Would it be silly if I already do?!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment