It's official. I have lost my mind. The distance seems to be getting longer and longer. Let me think at how I can possibly screw things up more.
Sometimes I wonder why God made me a girl. No lie. But then I think "Ew gross, I don't want to be a guy!". Then I've answered my own question! Haha.
It's true. Men break hearts, but so do women, and one doesn't do it more than the other. But some women probably end up breaking their own hearts before a man can. Silly.
Please don't drag me through the mud. Actually that might be fun. Mud fight? Heck yes. Never done it, and would definetely love to! :)
My mind's a blank. Actually... It's not. It's full of silly girl stuff. The stuff that makes me question why God made me a girl. But then I remember... "Ew Gross" (about being a guy) :)
I suppose I think it's gross because I like guys. (one special one) (one that I need a hug from)
Wow. One more week and I will be back in Oklahoma!
Wow. Christmas Eve will be here tomorrow and then Christmas. It really doesn't feel like Christmas time to me. I think part of our Christmas spirit is gone because we don't have everyone to the house like we use too. It's just the 5 of us. And we are with each other for a few weeks before Christmas actually gets here. I miss having all of us kids together for Christmas. We had such a full house before. It was always a lot of fun, and never a dull moment. With just the 5 of us it seems so quiet. But I love em.
I realized the other day how much our worlds would fall apart with out my mom. Not just me and my sister's, but Dee Dee's and Jessica's too. She holds everything together. Whether is be with money when someone needs it, or a listening ear when someone gets hurt. She really does hold everything about me together. Even when she's driving me nuts! :P I love her.
One thing that drives me crazy about being is a girl... I worry. Too much at times. But I know that God is in control. Maybe I should hand the wheel back over to him. I can't control what is to come. I can only make the best of it. And I have something great, so why am I freaking out! Cause I'm a silly girl! Woman, I suppose. I don't feel like a woman. I wonder when I will, if ever.
Opps, I accidently posted my blog before I ment to. Stupid laptop. Okay I suppose I'm done. Maybe God was telling me to SHUT UP ALREADY! :)
Miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment