Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

It Christmas. For many people this day is about gifts and family. For other's it's a time to reflect on God's gift to the world. Some years, it feels like any other day except for the gifts.

I truly am thankful for God's grace. And for his son, Jesus Christ.

Growing up, Christmas wasn't about the gifts to my family. There were a few years that we didn't have the whole "gift experience". We just had eachother. And it was always good.

This year was good. I was actually really excited for what other's were getting. I was excited to see what I got too, but I was more excited for them. But I love not knowing what I'm getting. I love surprises. And it let's you know how well the people you love really know you. :)

This year, I got some art stuff, clothes, candy, and a new nose stud, on top of money to go shopping. I guess they really didn't know what to get us girls this year. Or they just know we like shopping. (sometimes) ;)

Even though I was bored part of the day today, and I got a little annoyed, it was still are really good day. I'll sleep well tonight!

I hope all those who have bad weather drive safely on the roads. I think I might pack a little bit of my stuff tonight. :) And then I'm going to go to bed in my favorite shirt tonight! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment