Monday, December 14, 2009

Memory Lane

Well I was going to post yesterday, but when I got on to do so, I was just too tired to sit and type out my day. Yesterday was a long day! We arrived at our first destination at about 6 I think. I was tired and so ready for bed, but my sister wanted to visit with her friend and go out to eat, so we did. Then we watched a movie with her friend. Then I went to bed. Got about 7 or 8 hours of sleep. But boy was I tired when I woke up this morning. Then we had to kill sometime because our trip today was only going to take 4 hours and we had to leave at just the right time so we got to our friend's house when he got off work. So we had breakfast at our favorite place in town. Got an oil change, which took 2 hours. Then we went out to eat with a friend of mine from High School. Then we hit the road.

While driving I realized something. When I was in High School I lived in a box. I traveled roads today that I traveled then and it's just weird how many roads I've traveled since we moved. I was so use to driving on certain roads most of my life, and now I've driving across the country on bigger, crazier roads. I remember when I first got my license and I was so scared to drive in "fuction junktion". And now, I've drivin in places like Atlanta, Georgia. (a.k.a Hell) And I'm still alive. It was nice to go back down memory lane. I miss it, but I know I'm ment to be where I am. God has shown me that a lot.

We got to visit with our old Pastor today. That was fun. They renovated our church after we left so we got to see how it looked. Interesting how I'm saying "our" church, when we don't go there anymore. Technically we are still members there though.

I'm truly amazed at how far God has taken me. I can only image where I may go from here.

I miss you! (you know who you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment