Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve.

Why is it than when you like someone, you act psycho??? I feel so silly. So stupid. So ridiculous. So crazy.

Anyways... Today is Christmas Eve. I'm home along watching "The Santa Clause". You know the one with Tim Allen in it. Its cute.

My mom and Dee Dee are out shopping. Mindy and Jessica are working. And I'm home.

I've decided that I'm going to start a new tradition when I'm married. I'm not sure if I'll start it when I get married, or when I start having kids. Hmmm... Anyways, I'm going to bake a cake for Jesus. Since Christmas is suppose to be all about him why not celebrate him! I know I will definetely do it when I have kids. I'm not going to mention Santa to them. I know they will hear about it at school most likely but Santa isn't the reason for Christmas. Christ is and I'm going to make it all about Christ. I'm not going to have Santa decorations. I'll have stuff like snowmen and angels and what not, but no Santa. Christmas is going to be all about CHRIST. I want my kids to know the real reason we have Christmas. It's not about the most gifts you can get. It's not about the food. It's about Christ and Family. :) If my kids wonder where the gifts come from, because I knew there will be gifts, I'll tell them of the Three wise Men and this is our way of showing that story or something along those lines. I haven't planned it all out or anything but I don't want Santa to be part of my families Christmas holiday. It's about Christ! I've said that a lot! Haha.

I don't ever remember believing in Santa.

I'm so thankful that God sent his son. Because if he didn't then I wouldn't be forgiven for my stupidity. And my life wouldn't have this great purpose. Which is to spead the word of God and love of God to all that I encounter. I don't do it near enough.

Thank you God for all that you have done! Thank you for Your many blessings. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for forgiving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment