Today was a good day. Me, My mom, and Jess went shopping. I just happened to run across something for my mom and I got something for my sister, Mindy. Mindy will be surprised. I'm excited. On wednesday I'm going shopping again for Jess, and her mom.
I also got a new outfit for my friend's wedding! I got a skirt that I'm super excited about. I'll look really good come January 2nd. :)
I am so starving right now! My mom is currently making dinner. It will be amazing as always. When I'm at school, I don't eat as well as I do at home. I can never finish my meals at school, but when I'm home I can't seem to get enough food! It's just so darn good! I'll miss it when I head back to school.
I wish I had more exciting things to say.
When life hands you lemons... Wait, how can life HAND you something? Life isn't a person! (okay, that was lame, but then again, so am I) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment