Well I have officially missed a few days, but it's due to me painting. I have finished 2 paints. Both of which are for Kent. I was going to do a 3rd one for him but I figured that was a little much. After I give them to him I'll post a couple pictures. I'm thinking about painting something for my friend April. I have an idea, but I just want it to match her decor in her house.
I hate it when someone ruins a surprise. Oh well, what can ya do?
I really have nothing new to blog about. Let me think...
I miss all my friends.
I love painting.
I hate it when people are having fun when I'm not there, cause I'm not with them. Selfish I know, but I don't do much here.
I wish I was busier so time would go by faster.
Christmas is soon coming and yet it doesn't feel like Christmas time at all.
I can't wait to give these paintings to those who they belong too. (That seems like a confusing sentence!)
I'm tired. Going to plan another painting then I'm going to bed.
Good Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment