Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Worst Bonus

So here we are again. My goal is to post everyday. This next month, that should be fairly easy since I'll be on break. However, I may not have a lot of news to share. But it's not like anyone really reads this yet, or ever.

I took my Theorem Proving final. It was a bonus final. Hopefully it pulls my grade to a B. This has been my worst semester in school to date. I pray it's the only.

I'm looking forward to going home for break to see my mom, but I'll be sad to leave my friends (and Kent) behind for a few weeks. But I'm excited to come back. Get to spend New Year's Eve with friends (and Kent) and then I have a wedding to attend on January 2nd. Congrats Bailey and Trevor! :)

So this is a lame post. I don't have a lot to say. Maybe I'll have more to share later!

Okay so I still don't have a signing off so until we meet again...

(Kent a.k.a boyfriend) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment