Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love you.

Well, I've finally made it home! Good to see my mom and eat here cooking! Yesterday was the LONGEST part of our trip! 12.5 hours on the road!

I thought of something I wanted to blog about earlier but of course I can't remember what it was.

However there is something I've been thinking about. I LOVE YOU. Those are some pretty powerful words. I say them to my family members, and to some friends that I really care about. I've had boyfriends, but I've never said "I love you" to them. My relationships have never lasted long enough for me to say "I love you" to them. I think the reason my relationships with boyfriends only last about a month and a half to 3ish months is because I'm looking for something specific, and the guy never measures up. I make mistakes too, but the guy is never right for me. However when I'm in a relationship I usually freak out around the first month, through till the 3rd month. I freak out because I'm so tired of going through the same things. But I don't think I'm in that same boat. If I am, I'm totally NOT aware of it! :) This one... This one is good.

Anyways, I always care about the guy I'm dating. Obviously. I've thought a lot about how and when to say "I love you" and I've come to a realization. If I'm dating someone and they tell me they love me, a ring better follow it. Basically I'm saying I don't want anyone to tell me they are in love with me till they are ready to marry me. I've never said those words to a boyfriend and I ONLY want to say them to my husband. Just a person preference I suppose. Besides, I'm still not sure when you actually love someone, since I've never been in love. I guess I'll know when it happens. :)

On another note, I got to sleep in today. Last few days I've had to get up early. It was nice to sleep in.

I'm ready to start painting over this break! I'm going to paint up a storm! (maybe literally) I need to find a place to set everything up. I'm sure I'll post pictures of what I paint, but it will be after break because these will be Christmas gifts.

Miss you, Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment